Monday, June 27, 2011

LOVE

Is a wonderful thing...



Is beautiful....



Is crazy and amazing all at once...



Makes you soar, makes you weep, makes you laugh for no reason....



Other than being ultimately happy.....



How happy?
Mmm....



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<This Much!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



So that you never want to come down from that high.
And even when things go haywire...
Even when things go wrong...



Even when plans don't go, well... as planned, and my mind is foolish...
Love



Stupid, silly, happy, amazing love...
Always finds a way of making things right.



Because it's real.
And perfect.



Even when I don't always feel that way.



So.... thank you.

OK. I promised to get some sleep... lol yeah. Just had to say this tonight.
I miss my smiling sweetheart... want to see your smile again soon.

Ok, goodnight.

2 comments:

Indi said...

Sweet dreams my lovely..


Indi


xx

F. said...

being ultimately happy. It's not always easy, but yes, getting close.