Sunday, November 22, 2009

Here's some food for thought....

Ok, more like 'words' than 'food', but you get the gist. I just want to try something new, and happily for me (ta-ta-da!), there's this lovely medium to hoar out as much as I choose to do... so I will.
*Muah!*
Thank you, dear Bloggerdom.
Alrighty! Intro to post, done. I'm ready to move forward.

That being said, are you ready?

Here you go...

What do these words really mean to you?

Self-consciousness
Awareness
Reflection
Distraction
Instinct
Need
Existence
Self-thoughts

????

Anybody? I'm sure someone gets it.... ah, there you go! :D

Yes, the mind is a terrible thing to waste; especially since, well, we only have one, right? Unless you're a micro-manager, then you hold several smaller minds in your sway, to control and subvert like zombies to your will-- as you please and... uh, well, I'm probably getting out of context, again.

*sigh*
( I tend to do that quite a bit.)
(Well, yes, I sigh a lot, too, but don't lose sight at this point, because, I, apparantly, can and will be distracted easily by... how did someone put it?)
....
(Oh, yes, I REMEMBER, 'small shiny objects' or baubles and men with incredible, superior intellect? Oh, yes, dear...poor little ol' me. Just a girl in the world... that's all that they'll let me be...)

I've come to realize several "truths" in life will only ever be if I allow them to be.

So, I choose not to let certain "truths", be. Follow? No? That's perfectly ok, too. This is my path, as I choose to live it and let others be. I do not need sheep; I am no shepard to anyone but myself. I will be, and that is that. It is only in the present in which I am eternal, as time and life passes through me. So, I will be. And that is that. What happens from here? I really don't know; but, I can tell you... it's going to be an experience.

1 comment:

Clyde said...

Hey sweets---it is all experience of a full life
Take the good with the bad
Get on with it